Mention the War welcomes submissions of relevant work for potential publication. Please read the following guidelines before submitting your work:
- Authors must hold the full copyright for the work submitted.
- The primary topic of any work submitted should be linked to military aviation history. Squadron histories, aircrew recollections and operational records are
particularly welcomed. MTW also seeks accounts of Luftwaffe flak and night fighter units and their crews.
- MTW will consider each work on its merits, including those previously published but no longer available.
- Works should preferably be unpublished, but MTW will also consider works that have previously been published privately by the submitting author.
- Works that have been published previously will be considered as long as they are not to an existing agreement with another publisher.
- Photographs and images submitted must be free of copyright, or the author must have the right to publish them. Sources should be stated.
- Manuscripts must be submitted electronically in Word (.docx) format. The preferred page layout is 9 inches x 6 inches, main text font Times New
- There is no limit to the length of the work; however, only completed works will be considered.
- All submissions must be e-mailed to email@example.com